Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
220 LaCrosse Street
Mauston, Wisconsin 53948
The Aging and Disability Resource Center of Eagle Country is dedicated to working with adults and families who are affected by aging, disability, mental health or substance abuse issues, by providing information and access to services to enhance their quality of life.
8am-4:30pm Monday thru Friday
Committee Of Jurisdiction
Aging and Disability Resource Center of Eagle Country
No events scheduled at this time but check back as we have some workshops in the planning stage!
- ACCESS-This is a site to visit to see if you are ELIGIBLE for services and/or to APPLY for programs such as Foodshare, BadgercarPlus, Medicaid, SeniorCare and/or Caretaker Supplement benefits. https://access.wisconsin.gov
- Aging and Disability Resource Center of Eagle Country
- Bureau of Aging and Disability Resources, Listing of Aging and Disability Resource Centers in Wisconsin
- Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups
- Department of Health Services of Wisconsin-Home page for Family Care Program http://dhs.wisconsin.gov/ltcare/
- Disability Rights Wisconsin
- Disabled Parking ID cards
- Eldercare Locator
- Social Security Site-Apply for benefits, request new cards, or report changes. http://www.ssa.gov
- U.S. Administration on Aging
- Wisconsin Dept. of Health Services
- Wisconsin Disability Determination
- Wisconsin Institute for Healthy Aging
- Wisconsin Talking Books and Braille Library
- Budget Mobile - This is a site to determine if you are ELIGIBLE to receive a free cell phone based on your government assisted program or low income.
- Locate Senior Housing and Communitites closest to Juneau County with several sorting options like distance, ratings, and different accommodations. https://www.senioradvisor.com/community_properties/list/US/WI/juneau-county