Welcome to Juneau County!

Record Request

A reasonable fee may be charged for copies of records.


Individuals requesting records have the right to access their private heath information as defined in 45 CFR section 164.524(a); records may be released to those listed under 48.981(7)(a), courts, and attorneys. Juneau County Department of Human Services follows all HIPAA and other confidentiality laws and regulations. See Notice of Privacy Practices.

Key Steps

To start a request, call 608-847-2400 and ask to speak with the Intake and Records Department. If you are requesting Child Protective Services (CPS) records, ask for the CPS Intake Worker when you call.

Updated February 2024